“Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.
Without them humanity cannot survive.” – Dalai Lama
- Everybody has a hero inside
- Fear and doubt can not survive the power of Gratitude.
- Be true to YOU.
- When in doubt just take the next small step. It’s much easier to steer a moving car.
- It’s ok to cry and even better to cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up your present.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is about.
- The tongue is the most lethal weapon.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words; “In 5 years will this matter?”
- Believe in miracles
- Love is the only eternal investment.
- The Golden Rule is still the best rule.
- The truth will come out eventually. Count on it.
- All that truly matters in the end is that you loved your best!